International Shipping Policy for Greece
- Your package will be delivered by DHL Express Shipping.
- Please allow approximately 1 week for delivery. (2-3 business days for processing time and 2-3 business days for shipping).
- Please provide a valid phone number of the recipient and email address of the credit card holder. We may contact you by phone or email after your order is placed to verify your name and address. For orders placed in Greece, the shipping and billing address MUST be the same. Failure to comply may result in the suspension or cancellation of your order.
The first LB is $53.79 (US dollars). Each additional LB range is $4.38-$8.29 (Only for 0-49LBs, as the system's limitation, if you order more than 49LBs, pls call or email us to check the shipping fee)
Remote Areas: There is an additional charge of $24.00 for all addresses in remote areas. Please note that this is separate from the shipping fee. A customer representative will email you to confirm this fee after your order has been placed.
We currently accept four major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We do NOT accept any personal or business checks,money order, or cashier's checks.
***To ensure smooth transaction, we may ask customer to fill out the following Credit Card Authorization Form and provide necessary documents. Click here for Internationa Card Authorization Form.
|:: International Shipping Fees, Import Licenses, Duties and Taxes:
- The shipping cost will be automatically shown on the check-out page upon selecting the correct shipping method. It is calculated based on the weight and destination of your order. The shipping fee reflects the base shipping charge and does not include any customs duties and taxes.
- If any, customers are solely responsible for additional customs clearance fees. iHealthTree will not be held responsible or liable for these charges and cannot predict what the charges may be.
- As a customer, it is your responsibility to ensure that you are permitted to import nutritional supplements from the United States as some products may be illegal to import.
- Refunds will NOT be granted if items are apprehended by your local customs office.
- If you are unsure of the import policies that pertain to Greece, please check and review them before placing an order with us. Various types of import licenses may be required by your country. iHealthTree will not, with any intent, ship products to any countries that may require any type of license.
- All prices are shown in U.S. dollars. Your credit card company will calculate the exchange rate and present it in your monthly statement.
:: Returned or Refused Packages:
*** Please make sure your name and shipping address is correct.
If a package(s) is returned to us due to an address error made by the customer, the customer refuses the package, no one was present to accept the delivery, or the package was refused by customs due to banned/restricted products, the customer will be fully responsible for any return shipping costs and other charges billed to iHealthTree. Please note that a 15% restocking fee may also be applied for returned/refused packages. The remaining amount, after all fees have been accounted for, will be refunded. As stated before, refunds will NOT be granted for items that have been apprehended by customs.
Please Note: When placing an order, orders may be limited to a 90-day use. For example, if the label of a product instructs you to take 1-3 tablets a day and there are 90 tablets in one unit, you may only purchase 3 units in your order. Also, please be aware that many products are not permitted for import into your country. We strongly advise you to check with your country's health organization before placing an order.
|:: PRODUCTS THAT MAY BE ILLEGAL TO IMPORT:
- Testobol, Primobolan and related pro-steroids
- Human Growth Hormone
- Amino Acids of any kind
- Products containing Vitamin K
- Yohimbe Herbe and Yohimbe Extracts